So it’s pancake day today! So here is a recipe for one of my favourite pancakes:
- 15g chocolate soy protein isolate (from myprotein)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 small/medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a whisk or a fork.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan (in a large pan this will make one large, thick pancake).
- Leave it on the pan for 1 minute and then flip the pancake and cook it for a further 40-50s. If you have trouble flipping it, you can always place it under the grill for a minute instead!